Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Term Three

| 16 July 2007

Well the end of the holidays has arrived for us all and I came to a shocking realisation for us Year Twelves: Only Sixty-Three days left of school... Ever...

Well, if you aren't freaked then you should be. That's next to no time at all.

Think about it; you've spent your last thirteen years at school, doing the whole learning thing for almost every day (for most of us anyway). You've been obliged to attend every single term, every single day and every single period (doesn't really stop some of us though). You've had someone watching over your shoulder every day, helping you achieve your best.

And next year, it all changes. You don't need go in every day; no one will notice if you don't go, no one will care if you don't go. No one cares; no one wants to know how your day was when you got home. You can spend the next few years without knowing anyone else in your classes, no, not classes anymore even, they will become lectures...

Those in other year levels, those that don't have to experience this until a few years, don't think that this won't happen to you or it is too far away... It isn't. It's only a few moments away. I was warned and I didn't really listen, I wish I had tried to create more memories of the greatest times of my life... You have been warned...

4 opinions:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! so scared!!!
seriously, i dont think that i have ever been faced with anything so pivital in my life (actually, on second thought, i have but i didnt understand it at the time)
and so it's almost over... wow
and as for the memories... i think there will be enough
this almost warrents a new post for me...
iz x

Matt said...

Well there is an upside, no more james on a daily basis

Anonymous said...

Getting a bit nostalgic are we, James???

Yeah I know, (I'm in 10 but I can tell it's not far away...)

It's 100 days exactly for us, then we start year 11:S

Linnie said...

yes ohkay we have been warned :-P though i bet i won't listen. though you're welcome to come back and visit the rest of us...

xblu

i just realised my standard signoff has one more x than izi. i'll take it off so it's fair.