Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Eighteenth Party

| 02 July 2007
Well, I had my Eighteenth birthday party last night. Everyone seemed to have a great time!

Really didn't have anything planned to write here, usually I have something already formed in my head.

My brother took 226 photo's of people, some of which aren't needed but it's nice to have them. Most of them are in the box down the bottom of the page. Quality on all has been drastically reduced because I didn't feel like waiting all week for them to upload. For an original sized (3072 x 2304, 100%) copy of a file just send me an email or leave me a comment.

The party started early because it could and I had fun playing a couple of games of pool before the rest of everybody arrived. Izzy had fun drinking lots and lots and was starting to get very tipsy before some people had finished arriving. Nick, Christiaan and Luke appeared to be going down a similar path too.

After spilling a few drinks and getting wet clothes (not always where we wanted to get wet) Mayston and Kinsey went and got the fireplace for use on the concrete outside which kept us warm while we had a chat away from the noise.

I've sorta run out of things to say really, it was a great night and I had a great time with all my friends and I hope we can do it again sometime. Here's a list of people that turned up (in no particular order):
  • James
  • Izzy
  • Kongy (So sorry I forgot you, God I'm stupid)
  • Ams
  • Bryant
  • Yas
  • Hawley
  • Jenny
  • Christiaan
  • Sophie
  • Ryan
  • Laura
  • Monkhouse
  • Bevo
  • Kinsey
  • Mayston
  • Mayston's Girl (I don't know her name...)
  • Rowey
  • Stirling
  • Flavel
Couple of people weren't feeling so good during the night, particularly Kongy and Izzy. Hope they're feeling better today. Hope everyone can remember most of their night, or find someone to remember it for them (Welcome to the reason I didn't drink as much as you were expecting me too, I wanted to be able to remember my own Eighteenth).

Heaps of cool presents I've been playing with today. Wearing my beanie to keep my head warm while outside, got the lava lamp bubbling next to me and the plasma lamp in my room. Going to watch season one of ALIAS this week and I'll have to look and installing iTunes again... Damn... :P

And I now have 72.4 standard drinks of alcohol sitting inside... I s'pose I'll have to drink it...

1 opinions:

Anonymous said...

:OShock!!:O
Where's me on this list of people that attended ure party! U forgot Mr Panda of all people! Yet Mrs Panda is there. Yes I'm using Hawley's Nicknames. Well Catchya..I'm fine now, very fine.