Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Probationary...

| 26 July 2007

Well I had my driving test today; I passed with only one mistake!

So now I have my new piece of plastic for my wallet. They let me keep the old license, but it has a hole in it... I could have sold it to someone who looks like me otherwise. I still could. Reckon I could find someone who looks like me and is really stupid? (I can hear your laughter from here...).

Also, the car has been transferred to my name, which means I own the car I drive around in. So if you see my little Ford Laser 1995 zipping down the streets down forget to wave, cause that's me behind the wheel!

As a result of all this stuff, I missed out on school today. This also means I missed out on one Chemistry and one Methods SAC... Oh well, do you really think I care? At least I have an English SAC tomorrow to do instead.

Finally, I plan on driving on the footpaths, my car is small enough and it has less traffic, so I recommend you start walking on the road, for your own safety...

7 opinions:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!
i cant wait till i have my p's!

enjoy!!
Ams

Anonymous said...

Bastard!!

Grrr.... now i dont have anything to bag you about.

gj btw:)

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of being able to drive, Now don't do anything stupid while behind the wheel.

Anonymous said...

congratulations. about time lol. now u can drive us to hungry jacks during fame :D

Linnie said...

^here here.
lol and congrats for getting there without crashing.

isabelle said...

well you finally got it!
to everyone who reads this, now that he can drive without someone responsible in the car with him, he tends to exceed the speed limits... just a word of warning!!
iz x

rapture1024 said...

I don't exceed speed limits, I just get to them faster than I should...