Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Deadlines...

| 11 June 2007
Those dates and times are fast approaching, and I'm doing my best to delay preparing for them as much as possible.

I have three math assignments that I still haven't handed in (at least I handed in the one that was due last year last week). Thankfully, there's no other overdue work (that I remember).

But exams approach. I have Chemistry on Wednesday (or is it Tuesday? :P). Thursday is a busy one, with the GAT in the morning (thankfully you can't study for it, but you can try if you're an idiot) and a Math SAC in the afternoon. And Friday is the last of my unchangeable dates with my English Oral right in the middle of the day!

And with that much work it would be logical to be studying for them or writing a speech right? Not me... The only Chemistry study I've done is the stuff we did in class, which is one practice exam. Math SAC? I was planning on none at all, hopefully natural talent will get me far. And my English Oral? Well, I do actually have to do something for it, as much as I hate English. All I've managed to do is to write an opening paragraph for my 10 min speech (I suppose if I talk reeaallllyyy slllllloooooowwllllyy).

A lot of people have asked me how I'm doing my English speech and thankfully I actually have planned something. I will talk for my 10mins about water recycling like a politician, making promises I don't plan on keeping. For those of you who think it's stupid, my English teacher thinks it's bloody brilliant!!!

For those who think I haven't left enough time on these approaching deadlines, you're probably right, but I'll do well anyway... I always do!

Oh! I also have an Electrotech assignment due first day back of normal classes, but that can be done with my eyes shut.

Have fun this week with your exams or lack thereof!

4 opinions:

Anonymous said...

i've said it before and here it is again: i almost hope u'll fail just so i can prove that hard work does count
having said that is u stidied you would have less time for other .... acivities so im torn on this issue
good luck for ur exam
iz

Anonymous said...

Isn't it 5-7 mins also do you think you have enough advertising on you blog???

rapture1024 said...

I have no idea how long it is!

And yes, I think there's enough now! All I need is to make money from it :)

Linnie said...

ohk. james, i dare you to do your electrotech assignment with your eyes shut.

xxblu