Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Cold!

| 24 June 2007
Need a new post to keep you all informed...

Well done on finishing the term everyone, holidays for all!

Obviously, I've set a date and if you haven't got a invite by now... too bad! :P

You're all welcome to get well and truly pissed... and pass out... and wake up the next morning to the tune of me singing in the shower...

There'll be a bartender and a waitress (Al's sister, she'll be drunk before the rest of us) and they'll help you out with the throwing up thing... :P

Everyone is allowed to bring a CD with some music on it, but don't bring several CD's... I'll just chuck five at a time in the player and hit shuffle, so everything will be nice and random...

Send me an email if you haven't already to tell me if you're coming or not... Some people have already told me at school.

Having trouble writing this post at the moment.... someone is trying really hard to distract me.

(it's taken him all of 20 minutes to write all that and i think he's backspaced everything at least twice... i wonder why that could be????)

Showers are cold when you first hop in by the way, just so you know, personal experience... :P

0 opinions: