Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Neon Sign Transformer

| 10 January 2007

I've been searching eBay for quite a few months now looking for a Neon Sign Transformer for use with a tesla coil. Most of the NST's have been located in the United States and the total cost of purchase and shipment would be about AU$200; which is out of my price range.

There was an auction this week based in Montrose for four NST's and the minimum bid was $150. Fortunately the guy was able to sell me one for $50, and he delivered to my door (because he was going to St. Kilda anyway). Yes, I am aware that it says 'FART' on the front of it and I believe it was created by Mr Berry.

So now I'm looking for Capacitors and Copper piping...


And anyone who buys an iPhone is an iWanker!


0 opinions: