Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Lazy, Busy or a combination of the two

| 22 January 2007
The title really explains it for you why there hasn't been anything here recently. I've been into the city, driving and I went go-carting today... just to name a few...

I promise something interesting before I go back to school on the 29th (only put the date in cos some people keep asking me, now its here for you to remember). Perhaps it'll be a screenshot of BackTrack 2 Beta, which I've been thoroughly enjoying in my spare time or something as dull as the description of my latest belly button lint (Hey, could be worse, could've come from somewhere a little further South) or perhaps, it will be something that I actually said I'd do - UltraVNC (I have an opening sentence typed, I promise).

In the meantime here's something that might amuse some, or not...

Oh, and by the way, I updated my links to other people. Not much annoys me more than contact info that changes - an email address, mobile phone number or website should remain the same. Admittedly, sometimes it ain't possible; but me having to deal with 2 new websites, 3 changed mobile phone numbers and 3 different email in two weeks is a bit ridiculous.

4 opinions:

Matt said...

Oh, im so sorry, should I revert back to the old website for your convienience.

rapture1024 said...

Absolutely, I blame you for everything that has ever gone wrong in the past, present or in the future. So there! :p

Anonymous said...

Don't worry i won't be changing the address again any time soon and also that link was stupid.

The Rascal King said...

Sorry, I should have thought about the pain and suffering i would cause you..

Are you okay??
Do you wanna talk about it??