Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Amplifier

| 14 December 2006
As you know from my previous posts, I was building a small amplifier for camp. It worked but unfortunately the sound quality was really bad (shit, you might say) and would peak above a certain level. Checked my work several times, nothing was wrong. I’m disappointed with the overall results but for less than $20 I suppose it was a good learning experience. I’m sure I can find something to do with the amplifier… but I still have these extra speakers that I want to use for something.

2 opinions:

Hawley! said...

Why don't you use them with an actual amp???

rapture1024 said...

Because I don't really want to spend alot of money on this, and I'm yet to find a good quality 50W amp at a store somewhere (because I haven't been looking and most amps are way more than that).

I don't have to do anything with them immediately, I'm happy for them to just sit around for a bit... but I probably will have to end up buying an amp.