Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Train Time!

| 18 June 2009

I'm sitting on the train, heading into the city for some study before tomorrow's Communication Engineering exam, and I thought I'd just keep you updated with everything at the moment.

Ah, let's see...

I've been doing a heap of work at the hospital recently, making money before uni starts up again. I always feel I'm busier on holidays than I am during the actual semester. I guess during the semester I have a set timetable and I know when I'll be free to do other stuff... I've already had one exam – Electrical Systems – that I think I did alright in. Only had to answer five of six questions, and I answered three really well, one ok, and one not so brilliant. Another ne tomorrow with a similar structure; and then two next week.

Last weekend I went to Rachael's formal, which was a load of fun - all dressed up and such. And then I stayed the night at Rach's afterwards. It was very relaxing, a great way to relax before exams. If you'd like some photos you'll find some... somewhere... or I can send you a DVD of them all. Yeah, a DVD. That's how many I took (that or I don't have any CD's anymore, take your pick).

Oh, I'm at South Yarra, time flies when it takes as long to type as I do! Plans for next week: Two exams; then more work. If I end up with Thursday off, I'll visit a friend or two.

Hope you're all having a blast!

0 opinions: