Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Conversation Starter #2

| 04 February 2009

Ok, I planned this to be a fortnightly thing, but at the moment I'm kinda bored at home, so I thought I might give you another to play with.

I didn't know then but I do now...

That the string on a party popper will not burn like a wick, and then "pop" when it reaches the base. I also found out that melted plastic all over your legs is painful. This is what happens when you give a boy a packet of matches...

Oh! I have another!

I didn't know then but I do now...

That the speed limit on the Princes Freeway to Geelong was 100km/h; not 110km/h. It's a Freeway, it's wide, and it's safe. Make it 120km/h! One hundred and forty-two dollars and one demerit point later...

Side note: How many do P-platers have anyway?

0 opinions: