Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Conversation Starter #1

| 27 January 2009

So for Christmas I got this little pack of "Party Conversation Starters" from Kikki-K. If you haven't seen them yet, or have no idea what they're about, I intend to use them, right here on my blog. They're little "finish the sentence" things. Quite simply, I intend them to be a way to learn a little bit more about me and a way to ensure I have regular blog posts this year (stop laughing). Feel free to also answer the question, either in the comments section, or on Facebook (like most of you already do).

Something I did well yesterday...

Was make an idiot of myself going "Rawr, rawr, rawr" everytime someone pointed out the shark on my arm, or I found an object I could make him look like he was eating. Rawr, rawr, rawr...

2 opinions:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love the shark antics lol that really made me laugh!

Amelia said...

... acted like a little kid and had a Blue Butterfly painted on my face. :)