Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Those stubborn hairs

| 16 November 2008
Right, I'm halfway through cleaning the inside of my car, which the astute of you know I haven't done in two years. The reason why I've stopped for the time being is two-fold.

First, I just blew a fuse. There I am, sucking away at the carpet and the suction dies. So this is me allowing time for the vacuum cleaner to cool down before trying again (or something, I do know that it won't work, and I'll just blow it again, but it's a mental thing).

Next, this vacuum cleaner sucks (not literally), and I'm waiting for approval from Mum for her to let me use the good one. The new one has all sorts of attachments, and is probably built to not blow fuses.

So while I wait for my reply I'm going to add this picture of everything I pulled out of my car:



Yup, I have hockey sticks, towels, pieces of seamboard with orders for Hungry Jacks written on them, four half-full water bottles, a blue rubber duck, assorted hairpins, six rolls of tape, an empty box of body pens, my jacket and a coathanger (this isn't even the stuff in the glovebox). Most of it has a story, feel free to ask!

Some of it will be placed back inside, most will go back in the car (like the tape).

Isn't this what Sundays are for?

1 opinions:

Anonymous said...

Ok, i can guess where the hairpins came from, i remember the hockey sticks and the hungry jacks thing. I know the tape thing and the bottles are just because you are too lazy to get rid of them. Your jacket is always in your car, so no questions there. I think i remember you having work clothes on a hanger in your car one time so i will guess thats the reason for the coat hanger. I also know why the towels are in your car too, but you have to tell me, the empty box of body pens? what is with that? =P
Your just plain weird =P