Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

A Little Quacker For You

| 13 August 2008
Whole bunch of you have heard this one already from me; here I am repeating it...

I was walking down the street the other day, and I nearly tripped over this duck.

“G’day duck” I said, “What’s your name?”

“Oh my name’s Tom” said the duck.

“Good to meet you Tom. Say, I've never really talked to a duck before; what does a duck like you get up to all day?”

“Oh, the usual... In and out of puddles...”

“Righto, catch you later Tom” and we parted our ways.

About a block later, I bumped into another duck.
“Oh, sorry about that mate; didn’t mean to trip you over there.” I said as I helped him up, “What’s your name?”

“I'm Dick,” replied the duck.

“I ran into a duck a couple of minutes ago, and he told me about his day and all that... I'm curious, what do you do all day?”

“I just hop in and out of puddles really.”

“Fair enough, see you round Dick” I commented as he headed off.

Just when I thought I'd seen enough ducks for the day, sure enough, there was another, standing on the corner, waiting to cross the road. Ambling up to him, I asked “So, I guess your name is Harry.”

“Nah, mate... I'm Puddles...”

0 opinions: