Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

VCE VET Electrotechnology

| 21 April 2008

Anyone remember what my goal was in this subject?

Yup, I didn't just want a high score, I wanted to do better than anyone else and receive the Premier's Award – awarded to the top few students in any subject. It's ok to get a 50, it's something different to receive a Premier's Award.

Well, I haven't actually said it yet, but I think it's obvious: I got one!

I'm very very very happy about this; I really worked hard in Electrotech to deserve it.

So thanks to those of you that dealt with me talking about how excited I am about my project, ranting about how easy that last test was, and debating whether I should bother studying for the exam. Next step: Award Ceremony; where I'm missing out on a Math Test to attend...

Really busy at the moment, but I hope to make a post next week when I get back from Sydney.

0 opinions: