Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Milestones

| 24 November 2007

So yesterday was a very special day! Did anyone pick it?

Yes, I went to the Dentist. Yes, I drove out to Donvale. Yes, I went to this "The Glen" place for the first time. Yes, I travelled into the city and back, simply to get a uniform for work next week. Yes, I was delayed by half an hour by Connex because of a signal fault or some shit like that. And yes, I spent my evening with Izzy.

None of this however celebrated my blog's first birthday...

It has evolved since it first appeared on the net, but still has the same blue "tic-tac" look to it (that's the name of the template). It's written about everything, from disasters to celebrations... And just like my blog has evolved, so have I in the last year (either it followed me or I followed it, haven't decided yet...).

Not only was yesterday its first birthday, but this post is its fiftieth... Which means that a new post has appeared every week or so... Never feels like it...

So over this time, there's been a whole heap of interesting searches from Google which have pointed people here. Three people have searched for my laptop with an interest in installing Ubuntu on it... I hope that goes well for them. One wants to know if Luke Hawley is an alcoholic (Shoulda sent me an e-mail). Two people have been interested in changing their screen resolutions on a favour of Linux I use. Someone was curious on "black tails, yellow tails" on YouTube, whatever that might be... Someone was searching for "Girls eighteenth birthday party ideas." Good for them, hope it was a blast! Heaps of people have been curious as to where that fucking burn button is in iTunes... And, quite bizarrely, someone is having trouble because their "chocolate music won't unmute..."

Congratulations to my blog for living its first year, congratulations to it again for its fiftieth post, and a very special, loud and vocal congratulations to every person that has visited it over this time, written a comment, or downloaded something from the box.

Oh, and a Nation voted today... La-dee-da...

3 opinions:

Anonymous said...

Who would want to know if I am an alcoholic???

rapture1024 said...

I don't know but someone searched for: "Luke Hawley" + Alcoholic and ended up on my site...

Anonymous said...

my blog is older than your blog :P it'll be 2 on the 21st of jan next year!!!
apart from that... hope the dentist was fun as :P
love you