Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Kafka Rules! (and so does Roger Waters!)

| 03 February 2007

Luke was kind enough invite me to see Roger Waters live last night... it was awesome... The tickets were supposed to be a restricted view, but are seats were some of the better ones there; we were really close to the stage. It took quite a while for everyone to arrive; at 8pm (the supposed starting time) the place was only about three quarters full, but the show didn't start til 8:15 anyway.

The show included Pyrotechnics, Excellent lighting, Awesome sound (they're still ringing), A spaceman and a Flying Pig! The Pig was obviously a fan of Kafka's English lessons and displayed this prominently with the words: Kafka Rules!

I've never really listened to that sort of music, but I was still able to enjoy the show because it was just so fantastic... My download list now has quite a few Pink Floyd tracks.

Don't have a lot else to say at the moment; I'm very busy with homework because I received a lot more than I thought I would get for my first week... must be because of that term 4B thing and the teachers wanting to get back into it... or perhaps the start of the school year is always like this and I just never noticed.

1 opinions:

Anonymous said...

The show was awesome wasn't it