Look! It's a blog! Watch it grow as you feed it posts and comments...

Welcome

| 23 November 2006
Hey all, welcome to my blog...

It's different to others in that I want to keep away from my life story; instead I wish to create reviews on products or services that I use. These products will come from a range of sources. I hope to get one done a week, and if that fails then we'll aim for fortnightly.

Of course there will be times when you disagree with my evaluations or opinions; so keep that in mind they are MY evaluations and opinions. If you disagree feel free to leave a comment as long as it sticks to the topic. If you continually disagree, don't come, you obviously don't belong. If you just want to write something spastic/stupid to someone, do what I do, visit Matt at http://xd-matt.blogspot.com and leave some annoying comment, he'll thank you for it (but kill me).

I feel like I'm writing the T&C's for entry, and I probably am... Oh well... Like I said before, if you don't like it don't bother coming, you can't please everybody...

On a brighter note... welcome again to my blog/review page.

EDIT: Expect something soon... I have notes... I have compassion... I don't have time... Maybe Monday night.

EDIT EDIT: Logically, I've been working hard for the last hour to get the site the way I want. Now it's blue rather than green (because blue is the best) and I now have the ability to post videos if I so desire. Might occasionally post something I find amusing.

6 opinions:

Matt said...

I totally disagree

rapture1024 said...

You would...

Hawley! said...

Hi james, wheres the link to my blog??? :)

rapture1024 said...

Right above Matt's link on the right sidebar!!!

It's above because your the Drama Captain and he isn't (or it might be alphabetical, i forget)

Anonymous said...

Woo Its the Techie Crew...just saying Hi! Hi bloggys...AHH ITS MATT ahh!
RUN
hav fun reviewing James...HI HAWLEY!

Anonymous said...

To the above post: NI HAO MA PANDA! (Translation: Hi Kong)

Looking forward to reading more negative-outlook-before-I-even-installed- the-product-reviews James.

This is making me think of getting my own blog, where I can bitch about Safeway and the customers that come in.....